• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame, 3:30pm NBC/Peacock

Absolutely watching, I rarely miss a minute of wake football and ain’t turning my back on them cause things aren’t going our way
Yeah, that’s me, support them no matter what. However, I can’t blame people for having better things to on a Saturday.

The last time we were a 25+ point dog was Clemson for the Covid Gameday game. We're 0-10 in our last 10 games as a 25+ dog but have covered the spread in 4 of the last 5

absolutely going to watch at 3:30. although i suspect i'll be doing yard work by 4

Absolutely watching, I rarely miss a minute of wake football and ain’t turning my back on them cause things aren’t going our way
Same. I’ll bitch all I want to, but I’m still gonna watch regardless.

I won’t be surprised at all of the final score of this one makes it look a lot closer than it was. I also won’t be surprised at all if Kern looks competent and we spend the next 9 months wondering what could’ve been.
Latter. The alien going to ball out today.

I won’t be surprised at all of the final score of this one makes it look a lot closer than it was. I also won’t be surprised at all if Kern looks competent and we spend the next 9 months wondering what could’ve been.

What SHOULD'VE been. :(

Still don't understand what Clawson saw in practice Mitch to piss away so many games.

The worst thing about playing at ND is that the NBC coverage is 10000000% outwardly biased.

Well this has started well. 3 and out then a shank. Let’s do something with this.

Todays rant is brought to you by Jefferson’s Bourbon. Jefferson’s the bourbon your wife buys you when the store doesn’t have Buffalo Trace. If you’re looking for a bourbon to drink while you yell at tv, make it a Jefferson’s.
I have a friend that goes to the ABC store when Buffalo trace shipment comes in. Is it worth that?

Back