• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama

Wakegrad

Reaction score
Nevermind, no point in posting that here.

Last edited:
Double red

Of course that would be your response. Every bit of what I posted is true but you have nothing to say about it right? It's just me being an Obama hater and twisting things around I guess.

Golly gee I think you are onto something wakegrad, Obama must be a
SECRET MUSLIM!!!!!!!

Golly gee I think you are onto something wakegrad, Obama must be a
SECRET MUSLIM!!!!!!!

No its the fact that he has expressed concern for the Muslim cause. He told the Egyptian Foreign Minister that he is sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. But that doesn't matter because we should be open to anyone. The founding fathers would be disgusted. Just like Minnesota swearing in a muslim Representative on the quran. The defense of this was that Thomas Jefferson owned a Quran. Nancy Pelosi chose to ignore or is dumb enough to realize that he only had a Quran to better understand his enemy because during his Presidency Islamic countries were taking our ships captive and we were being forced to pay a substantial amount of the National income to free tem.

Your post is monumentally stupid, bigoted and totally FOS.

Obama said al qaeda dozens if not hundreds of times in public. To say he hasn't is one of the most blantant, ignorant and intentional lies ever seen on any board having to to do with our university.

Your post is monumentally stupid, bigoted and totally FOS.

Obama said al qaeda dozens if not hundreds of times in public. To say he hasn't is one of the most blantant, ignorant and intentional lies ever seen on any board having to to do with our university.

He has, but he also sent that memo out to his entire administration and said he did not want to offend Muslims. That's fact and not made up. Everything else is true as well. Am I just lying about those too even though there's no disputing it?

No its the fact that he has expressed concern for the Muslim cause. He told the Egyptian Foreign Minister that he is sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. But that doesn't matter because we should be open to anyone. The founding fathers would be disgusted. Just like Minnesota swearing in a muslim Representative on the quran. The defense of this was that Thomas Jefferson owned a Quran. Nancy Pelosi chose to ignore or is dumb enough to realize that he only had a Quran to better understand his enemy because during his Presidency Islamic countries were taking our ships captive and we were being forced to pay a substantial amount of the National income to free tem.

I certainly hope that wasn't their best argument.

He has, but he also sent that memo out to his entire administration and said he did not want to offend Muslims. That's fact and not made up. Everything else is true as well. Am I just lying about those too even though there's no disputing it?

Citation needed.

Nothing but the facts for sure.

"This time, it's G. Gordon Liddy and Pamela Geller, pushing a dubiously-sourced claim that President Obama admitted to Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit that he is a Muslim.

Liddy opened up his radio show on June 14 by reading directly from Geller's blog post on the topic, calling it "breaking news" and stating that it comes under the heading "suspicions confirmed."

Geller -- a prime distorter of anything and everything related to Islam -- wrote on her blog:

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. [bolding in original]

To top it off, Geller went ahead and threw the words "I am a Muslim" in quotation marks and attributed the statement to Obama in the title of her post.

If that sounds pretty unlikely, maybe it's because Geller's sources amount to a chain of hearsay with no solid evidence to back themselves up. The closest we get to proof is a blogger -- who "would rather believe" that Obama was "born in Kenya, not the U.S." until he sees "a real live birth certificate" -- telling us his wife happened to catch the Egyptian Foreign Minister on Nile TV saying that Obama said he was a Muslim.

Geller also links to an article in Israel Today that purports to directly quote Gheit's Nile TV appearance, claiming that he said, "The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."

Needless to say, no one has managed to dig up video of this appearance yet.

So not only is the statement "I am a Muslim" not a direct quotation, but Geller can't even confirm that the Egyptian Foreign Minister said what people said he said about Obama."

Additionally, newly elected members of Congress aren't sworn in on a bible, koran, or any other book. They just raise their right hand. That 's another one of your facts that is complete BS.

As ONW showde you are using a totally lying source. Not shocking.

Also, Christian leaders weren't "banned" from the 9/11 ceremonies, they weren't invited to give a prayer. No one was.

The planned observance of the 10th anniversary of America’s worst terror attack will include the Bishop of Washington, a Hindu priest, a Buddhist nun, the president of the Islamic Society of North America and a Muslim musician – but not an evangelical Christian. This exclusion has caused SBC President Frank Page to call upon the president to reconsider his presence at the event.

Obama is slated to speak at a “secular” program on Sunday night. According to reports, five faith leaders are scheduled to deliver prayers, but these individuals have not yet been publicly identified.

Considering evangelical Christianity’s influence in America, it’s interesting that the event, entitled “A Call to Compassion,” will exclude this large subset of the faith. According to Fox News

Why do you need to reference 2 blogs and an unnamed source at the NY Times to prove what a memo says? If it exists just post it. And the memo from the AP (which your sources are most likely incorrectly attributing to the administration) from the month prior to 9/11/11 doesn't count.

There wasnm't a sxpecifically reform or conservative Jewish rabbi. I don't see a Quaker invcited.

You are so totally FOS.

The planned observance of the 10th anniversary of America’s worst terror attack will include the Bishop of Washington, a Hindu priest, a Buddhist nun, the president of the Islamic Society of North America and a Muslim musician – but not an evangelical Christian. This exclusion has caused SBC President Frank Page to call upon the president to reconsider his presence at the event.

Obama is slated to speak at a “secular” program on Sunday night. According to reports, five faith leaders are scheduled to deliver prayers, but these individuals have not yet been publicly identified.

Considering evangelical Christianity’s influence in America, it’s interesting that the event, entitled “A Call to Compassion,” will exclude this large subset of the faith. According to Fox News

Um, wasn't this Bloomberg's call anyway?

Once again Faux News creates an incendiary issue where is none. That Grad gobbled it up withj both hands shows a lot abotu himeself.

There are boundaries that he or Faux News won;t go to create a totally BS attack on Obama.

Back