• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Not sure if any of you mess with the NBC Predictor app, but it changed recently to add over/under parlays. Apparently there is some type of loophole that makes it legal to do in NC. But you get to chose between sports, and individuals. You can do o/u on, for instance, Mitch Griffis passing yards at 265. The catch is that you have to do at least 2 picks and up to 5. 2 picks is 3x, 4 picks is 10x and 5 picks is 20x. You can also do matchups, like more yards passing between Griffis and Swann today, and Swann would have had +20 included to level the playing field. It offers MLB, NFL, NCAAF and EPL so far. Some of the lines are easy picken's as well. Shedor Sanders o/u today was 295 yards passing, for instance. I can also do a refer a friend thing if anyone is interested.

We’re up about 2.5 units with four games left even counting the Houston loss already (lol).

Let’s close out strong

Just got off work and went to the bar across the street (because obviously) and there are a solid 20 people here watching Texas

They’re down 2.83 points a quarter. It isn’t good but. There are worse teams out there for sure

top CFL bets for the weekend:

Tulane moneyline
Colorado/Nebraska under 59
NC State moneyline
Wisconsin/Wash St under 58
Ball St +42.5
W Mich / Syracuse under 57.5
Tulane / Ole Miss under 66.5
Michigan / UNLV under 57

L Tulane moneyline
W Colorado/Nebraska under 59
L NC State moneyline
W Wisconsin/Wash St under 58
W Ball St +42.5
W Mich / Syracuse under 57.5
W Tulane / Ole Miss under 66.5
W Michigan / UNLV under 57

6-2 not a bad little saturday

Vanderbilt @ Wake (-10) - Win
Purdue (+3) @ Virginia Tech - Win
Marshall @ East Carolina (+3.5) - Loss
UAB (+6.5) @ Georgia Southern - Loss
Houston (-9.5) @ Rice - Loss
NMSU @ Liberty (-10) - Win
Nebraska-Colorado: Nebraska ML/ Under 59.5 parlay (bonus bet on DK) - Loss
Tulsa @ Washington (-33.5) -Loss
Temple @ Rutgers (-8.5) - Win
Stanford (+29.5) @ USC - Loss
Texas @ Alabama (-6.5) - Loss
App @ Unc over 58.5 - Win

6-7 for the day but came out very slightly ahead with a two unit bet on Wake and the App/UNC over (which was a profit boost from Fanduel). Without the profit boost I would’ve finished the day up .25 units 😂 as it was I think I was up 1.15

Only bet I have today is Jacksonville -4.5 at Indy. What could go wrong?

Back