• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Went ahead and placed a bet on Colorado +14.5 vs Oregon. Still seems like Vegas is doubting them.

As mentioned I don’t bet a lot on the NFL but there are a couple profit boosts available so have small bets on:

Bills ML (boosted to +125)
Josh Allen over 36.5 rushing yards (boosted to +110)

Bills mafia y’all!
Bills lose and Allen rushes for….36 yards. This is why I stick with college football 😂

dallas -9.5 hosting the jets seems aggressive

jets defense is good enough that they shouldn't lose many games by double digits

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but how can you bet on games while living in NC? I didn't think we were allowed to bet on spreads yet?

BYU/Arkansas U48
VT/Rutgers U40
New Mexico +1

Need to take a deeper look into ECU, but lean heavily to ECU +9.5 at App. Last week was the App super bowl; they lose in OT. Realize ECU is garbage, but got to bet the trash to win.

Thinking:

UNC-7 vs Minnesota
WF-13.5
Rutgers -6.5 vs. Va Tech
Tennessee -6.5 at Florida
Liberty -3.5 at Buffalo
Nebraska/NIU Under 45.5 (.5 units)

Gonna wait a week to fade Arkansas State again

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but how can you bet on games while living in NC? I didn't think we were allowed to bet on spreads yet?
Overseas books that are unregulated.

I've been staring at that Rutgers total as well Pilchard. Rutgers defense seems to be fantastic and VT's offense probably isn't very good. Like the under too. Leaning 6.5 for Rutgers as well but I would've liked it more when I saw it at 4 but didn't think very much of it.

Same exact take on ECU that you have Pilchard, staying away there - easily see that a touchdown game. I'm still only on Wake -13.5 and Liberty -3.5 right now.

dallas -9.5 hosting the jets seems aggressive

jets defense is good enough that they shouldn't lose many games by double digits
I think I'd rather just bet the Zach Wilson interception over/under each game than bet the spread on Jets games

also why is cincy -3.5 over baltimore?!

some weird week 2 spreads

Aiiiight - let's go. cleaning up on unders this season.

WF/ODU 61.5U
Bama/USF 61.5U
UL/UAB 59U
SJSU/Toledo 58U
Vandy/UNLV 60U
Cuse/Purdue 58.5U
GT/OleMiss 63U
CSU/Colorado 59.5U

Wake -13.5
Bame -32
Cuse -2.5
Vandy/UNLV o60
CSU/Colorado o59.5
GT +20.5
LSU -10
Kansas State -5.5
Oregon State -24

These are two I like, but I've got way too many road favorites on my list this week. Smells like trouble.
week 2 of "what does Vegas know that I don't?"

had easily the best saturday betting both pre flop and live I've ever had so I'm sure I'm donating it all back this week.

week 2 of "what does Vegas know that I don't?"

had easily the best saturday betting both pre flop and live I've ever had so I'm sure I'm donating it all back this week.
With LSU, they should win that game by two touchdowns, but their secondary looked like such trash against FSU that I feel like I should sit that one out.

Liberty still "only" -3.5 and makes me wonder if I've misread the situation. It wasn't just that Buffalo lost to Fordham, it's that they were almost any accounts just terrible while doing so. Fordham is fine for an FCS (top 25). They were still favored in SP+ post game expectancy so that's SOMETHING but allowing 460 yards isn't great!

DK again has a promo for TNF where your ML bet auto cashes if the team leads by 7 at any point. I don’t know if there’s value all year on just betting the underdog every TNF game with that promo available but it’s 1-0 so far with Lions last week (won outright but also cashed the “up 7” in the first quarter). Vikings +210 tonight

Back