• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

BYU getting worked by Utah. Not that I've seen any of it since it's on the Pac12 Network lol.

They should try making more than 4-18 from three.

6-3 yesterday. Started off 5-0 and faded but that’s okay. We take it and move on.

Texans -3 at the Jets screams trap but I don’t know if I can quit you Texans

With a terrible slate so far this week I haven't bet anything. Keeping my eye on Uconn but was hoping I could snag that at -3 or so. They are better than Gonzaga right now, but the game is in Seattle and who knows with both teams coming off a little bit of a break.

Not many games this week, but tomorrow, there are a ton of games.

Arizona plays Purdue in Indy. Incredibly that game is on Peacock. WTF?

Other high profile Saturday games:

Bama v. Creighton
Clemson v. Memphis (Clemson has played a solid schedule)
UNC v. KY
A&M v. Houston
Kansas v. Indiana
NC State v. Tennessee
Baylor v. Michigan State

Four bets so far. Snagged three last night and added the last this morning:

Purdue +2.5
Clemson +2.5
Texas -6.5
App State -7.5

Added a UConn title futures bet earlier in the week at 13-1. Wish i had tacked that on earlier in the year but that’s fine overall

77-71-2 so far on NCAAB bets this year. Let’s keep moving those numbers

Last edited:
Nice little 4-0 day there. Clemson getting there by the half point...almost bet them ML. I guess it would've come out in the wash though since I was looking at both Clemson and Purdue ML/the spread and was gonna just bet the same on both.

Got titans -3, falcons -2.5, and chiefs -9.5 for the NFL.

Only McNeese -6.5 today for basketball. Wade back, huge “rivalry” home game for them. They come out hot hopefully

Weird that Orange Bowl line has yet to move today with Beck announcement that’s he’s playing and 5 FSU opt-outs.

If Kentucky really is the 9th best team in the country (haven’t seen them), how are they only favored by 13.5 against Louisville? Do they have 5 injured players?

Absolute trap line.

In line with metrics as well. I'm staying away even as somebody who has made some good returns fading Louisville. I was also fortunate that I didn't even see they were playing Pepperdine earlier this week as they absolutely walloped them.

Went 4-1 last night for my first good night in a while.

Radford +7.5 and Radford ML
UNC -3.5
Over in the Dayton/Oakland game

Took Baylor outright and lost.

Not sure if I'll fire the Wake line today at -21.5. Feels like it could come down to the final four mins of bench/walk-ons unless we're up 30.

Louisville lost @home to 4-7 Arkansas State…by 12. Kentucky isn’t 1.5 points better than that? It looks like a trap. It smells, walks and talks like a trap…but I may just see if that cheese is simply sitting out there…So maybe Louisville moneyline…

Back