• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Down in FL for National Guard drill and lot of guys in my shop on that Hard Rock app which is now live with sports betting. Not the best App I’ve seen!

What’s wrong with it?

is there anything more difficult than betting than nfl playoff games?

did wake cover against miami? i missed the final spread

did wake cover against miami? i missed the final spread
The line fluctuated between 3.5 and 4. So, depends on what number you got. TBH, those that had Miami +3.5 got hosed. Nothing worse than having a dog lose ATS in OT.

lol I sent Numbers the following bets last night at 6:50: Duke -5, Baylor -3, and Houston -2.5.

At 7:06, he texts back "got the first two, but Houston is now +4.5, so I took that". I guess it was somewhere in the 14-0 Iowa State start, so anyway, hit all three of those.

I think that's neat.

lol I sent Numbers the following bets last night at 6:50: Duke -5, Baylor -3, and Houston -2.5.

At 7:06, he texts back "got the first two, but Houston is now +4.5, so I took that". I guess it was somewhere in the 14-0 Iowa State start, so anyway, hit all three of those.

I think that's neat.
You're welcome

I've got an 18-1 same game parlay on this Texans game which was:

Stroud and Flacco over 2 TDs both
Njoku over 56.5 receiving yards
Ford over 17.5 receiving yards
Collins over 74.5 receiving yards.

18 minutes in I need:

1 Flacco TD
4 Njoku receiving yards
7 Ford receiving yards
1 Collins receiving yard

I'm certain it won't hit. I'm thinking Ford is the way we miss.

Numbers, who do you like for today's games, prop bets? I'm hemorrhaging cash after the two lopsided contests yesterday. Game script was not my friend.

He had a half sack or more in 7 of 17 games including 4 of the last 7. Go for it.

Back