• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Also, Chuck was brutal on Shaq tonight. "You're getting a statue at the Kobe Center and now you're getting your jersey retired at the Wade Center."

No love for the end of Spurs-Magic last night?

Great gamewinner by Kawhi with .9 on the clock followed by Fournier with one of the best fullcourt passes I've ever seen but a missed layup by Payton.

Thought about going but decided against it once Timmy got hurt. Didn't think he'd play one game before the All-Star break.

Beloved assistant Monty Williams' wife died today after being in a car crash where the other car lost control, crossed lanes, and struck her head on.

No love for the end of Spurs-Magic last night?

Great gamewinner by Kawhi with .9 on the clock followed by Fournier with one of the best fullcourt passes I've ever seen but a missed layup by Payton.

Thought about going but decided against it once Timmy got hurt. Didn't think he'd play one game before the All-Star break.

Who the fuck was calling that highlight reel? Had to mute it halfway through

deacphan, clear out your PMs. I have an exciting business opportunity I want to share with you.

Back