• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

So.... is this Curry season the best season ever, or does Jordan still got it because he was prolly the better defender.

according to espn he's the 23rd best player of all time based on a season and a half. i say after this year crown him as the best ever.

He's literally the only person in the world for whom some of those are not terrible shots. Maybe KD.

Before yesterday's game started, Stephen Curry's season was 21st all time in 3PT made. When the 1st Quarter ended, he was 14th. So he passed 7 people before the all-star break.

Last edited:
Crazy that Cam could win the Super Bowl and still have the second best season of anybody in the stadium.

I'm guessing but Faried is probably the PF they would get back to replace Blake, then probably a couple of Denver's young guys and a pick.

Nurkic, Jokic, Gary Harris all good young guys.

Actually Gallinari not as young but good and the Clips need a not ancient slash not Wes Johnson or Lance Stephenson SF.

I'm guessing but Faried is probably the PF they would get back to replace Blake, then probably a couple of Denver's young guys and a pick.

Actually Gallinari not as young but good and the Clips need a not ancient slash not Wes Johnson or Lance Stephenson SF.

If you give Blake, you make them take Lance too.

Doc doesn't like young guys. Trade seems retarded, although Maybe if Gallo is good I could deal with it. How do you have any spacing with Faried and DeAndre planted in the middle?

Eh, I just read a post that Denver called and Doc listened and ultimately said no.

Blake has an opt out after 16-17 so anyone trading for him is taking a risk of him leaving in a year and a half. Clips need a package that helps them this year + upside of a pick to do it probably. They've played so well without him and have such a wing deficiency that they should at least listen.

Then again Will Barton is being thrown out there. I have no idea who he is but he has an 18PER and looks like this, so I'm in

will-barton

The Spurs are crushing Dallas.

Chris Paul is rapidly approaching the Malone/Barkley/Stockton level of might be the best player to never win anything of significance. (outside of Olympic Gold)

Steph is shutting a lot of windows although Paul's chances were slim anyway.

Back