• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I can't even think of two max level players they could add to compete. Give them a Paul/Harden backcourt and they're still behind.

Yeah but the dubs are losing curry to the hornets

Yeah but the dubs are losing curry to the hornets

Paul and Davis?

You'd think, but the Spurs would still be vulnerable at SG.

Against GS, I'd rather have an elite backcourt and have a decent enough C.

Geez. KD for the Dubs would be like watching the Globetrotters night after night.

The Blazers have won 5 straight and would be the 8 seed if the playoff started today. Did not see that one coming. Farouq has had a solid year; living up to that big contract. CJ McCollum might win most improved player.

The Blazers have won 5 straight and would be the 8 seed if the playoff started today. Did not see that one coming. Farouq has had a solid year; living up to that big contract. CJ McCollum might win most improved player.

was watching them the other night, and the blazers announcers were repping afa hard. the giant ken doll may be better than LMA now.

With less than 3 minutes left in the 1st, Steph has 23 points. Wizards have 22.

Super entertaining finish between the DER and GIC on nbatv.

Some Hornets players in a brief video that was played before the RJR / Mt Tabor game last Friday. Reynolds had not beaten Tabor since '07.

https://vimeo.com/153627360?ref=tw-share

Apparently the RJR coach has close ties to Jordan and Reynolds is one of the few high schools sponsored by Air Jordan. Apparently inspiration vids work...Reynolds won by 10.

I did not realize Cody Zeller was in a car accident that resulted in his face hitting the windshield at 40 mph. Wow. His nose looks more broken than Manu's. He must be a mouth breather.

how many points is steph going to score while his boy SCAM dabs on em saturday?

So.... is this Curry season the best season ever, or does Jordan still got it because he was prolly the better defender.

how many points is steph going to score while his boy SCAM dabs on em saturday?

I'd say 50 in honor of Super Bowl 50, but that would be a let down.

wonder if after 73+title this year if GS really focuses next year and tries for 80

Back