• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Lakers would be scary good if they land Westbrook and Durant to go along with their rooks.

Lakers would be scary good if they land Westbrook and Durant to go along with their rooks.

Only in that any team with those two could be scary good. Russell is a ball-dominant guard like Bestbrook and Randle has looked pretty limited.

I think Hornacek is probably a good coach. The Suns roster is not that good. He squeezed a lot out of them over the past couple years. Seems to be a victim of his previous success.

He seems like he can't get along with anyone on the team whatsoever which isn't a great sign

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: Kevin Durant: 45 career 40-point games

731b1116458a46fe3caf533ea0f26347.jpg

f12657b06ab77bc3016ee55a558530e9.jpg

#nosat

Just saw this today, pretty amazing: first time since 1999 no Timmy or Dirk at All Star Game

So, the Kings were going to give out t shirts with purple monkeys on them to celebrate the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Monkey but Demarcus Cousins said it was racially insensitive since it was the first day of Black History Month and then they changed their plans?

Was it purple monkeys in a Cousins jersey? Probably smart to pull back on that regardless.

That's not bad at all honestly. The reference is to Chinese New Year is clear.

That's not bad at all honestly. The reference is to Chinese New Year is clear.

I mean, I agree, but Boogie seemed to take offense with the fact that it was happening at the beginning of Black History Month.

A cynical person should wonder if the Kings would have pulled the shirts if, say, Darren Collison had a problem with them.

I don't think that's cynical at all. The Kings don't want to risk pissing off their franchise player over t-shirts.

Why is it refreshing that the "nation of the offended" is taking over the world? good grief!

People with power have always been able to control the speech of others. I doubt you would be whining about the "nation of the offended" if Boogie got fined for cussing out a ref. Boogie has a great deal of power in the Kings organization, as he should. He realized that and used his power to get rid of something he didn't like. Good for him.

People with power have always been able to control the speech of others. I doubt you would be whining about the "nation of the offended" if Boogie got fined for cussing out a ref. Boogie has a great deal of power in the Kings organization, as he should. He realized that and used his power to get rid of something he didn't like. Good for him.

But I thought the whole problem was people with power exerting influence over capricious or inappropriate things just to benefit themselves? It's OK now because it is a black athlete - a historically un-powered group? I would have no problem with it if the thing he was offended by was actually offensive in any reasonable and objective way.

But I thought the whole problem was people with power exerting influence over capricious or inappropriate things just to benefit themselves? It's OK now because it is a black athlete - a historically un-powered group? I would have no problem with it if the thing he was offended by was actually offensive in any reasonable and objective way.

partly yes, but that's a discussion for the Tunnels.

Would you be pissed if your family invited a whole bunch of people over to your house for your birthday and then baked a cake for the new neighbors down the street in an effort to blatantly pursue a business opportunity?

Back