• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

While it is much better that Donuts is a RFA, they don't have 2 years guaranteed. He's not going to take his small qualifying offer and be able to sign offers from other teams this summer, but Pistons can match anything.

I was more surprised that the Pistons gave up their 1st for this year for a guy that hasn't played with a bad back.

I think the deal is contingent on Donuts passing his physical.

If the Rockets weren't going to keep him this offseason, then cool, I like this deal. But damn it I loved some Donuts. I still haven't changed my damn avatar since he came into the league.

Jeff Green to LAC for Lance & 2019 protected first round pick. Having Lance & PJ together in a city like Memphis spells bad news.

He had an amazing month before the all-star break. 5 straight 20+ games I think. Off the bench, which is hard. I am not sure what Memphis is doing.

How much of a shit show is Sacremento? I don't know if folks remember Draft day a year ago when the NBA tried to do the training camp thing, but just for draft day and they sat in on the Kings' war room, but oh man. The Indian Owner goofball had fucking Chris Mullin singing over the phone to Niki Shooter. I think they sang Hey Niki to him, but can't remember. It was pathetic.

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: [Woj] Bulls staff thought deadline was 4 p.m.

Im totally talking myself into Jeff Green as the missing piece. Doc is a genius

I think the deal is contingent on Donuts passing his physical.

If the Rockets weren't going to keep him this offseason, then cool, I like this deal. But damn it I loved some Donuts. I still haven't changed my damn avatar since he came into the league.

I came here to specifically ask what Donuts leaving was going to do to your team and avatar

Back