• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I'm sure team chemistry is going to be fine when Blake comes back from punching a team staff member with rumors that his head coach tried to trade him for a Denver Nugget pu pu platter. Not like the team probably already kind of hated each other.

Oh, they're good for sure. But, I guess I just don't see this team going through GSW or SAS.

They were the last team to eliminate the spurs and dubs from the playoffs

#facts. The Clips are the one team where like at least Kawhi doesn't really have a natural guy to completely lock down. Is he gonna chase Redick around a million picks? No. Take out Wesley Johnson? Sure. Blake's probably a bit too big for him. Stick him on CP and Chris will be able to distribute.

I doubt the Clips catch OKC for the 3 seed, so we probably get a Clips/GSW series, and Clips can easily win that if a key GSW piece is a little banged up.

lol lol lol

Draymond clearly overrated. He couldn't even put up points in a 400 point all star game with no defense. This was after losing to Kevin Hart in a 3PT shooting contest. Nice 2-6 #varianceisgonnabeabitch #nicerunwarriors

Draymond clearly overrated. He couldn't even put up points in a 400 point all star game with no defense. This was after losing to Kevin Hart in a 3PT shooting contest. Nice 2-6 #varianceisgonnabeabitch #nicerunwarriors

giphy.gif

having trouble finding .gifs of kerr celebrating our 1st round playoff victory last year. maybe someone else will have more success with the google.

My favorite Kawhi meme.
12744328_1460725173944919_68043695740702675_n.jpg

Confirmed: Hornets acquire Lee from Grizzlies in 3-team deal

Charlotte Hornets get:
Courtney Lee, SG (from Grizzlies)

Memphis Grizzlies get:
P.J. Hairston, PF (from Hornets); Chris Andersen, C; and two second-round picks (from Heat)

Miami Heat get:
Brian Roberts, PG (from Hornets)

Confirmed: Hornets acquire Lee from Grizzlies in 3-team deal

Charlotte Hornets get:
Courtney Lee, SG (from Grizzlies)

Memphis Grizzlies get:
P.J. Hairston, PF (from Hornets); Chris Andersen, C; and two second-round picks (from Heat)

Miami Heat get:
Brian Roberts, PG (from Hornets)

And Memphis also gets two 2nd rounders from CHA. 2018's from CHA & Brooklyn's 2019.

Sounds like the Clippers are getting Channing Frye for Lance Stephenson. That would be cool.

Back