• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Not even close. The only good ASG is MLB.

A game that is 92-90 at the half is fun to watch?

do you even like the nba?

i like crazy alley oop dunks and the best players in the world showboating without defense.

i mean the MLB all star game is hardly any different than a regular baseball game.

you just really like baseball.

I do not watch the MLB game either to be honest. ASG are a waste of time. I just like that players try in the MLB game.

Not really. Has nothing to do with HF advantage. Pitchers only pitch an inning or two so they try and hitters have to try or they will look stupid.

I was not tying to derail thread. 92-90 is a stupid score though. Just like 21-15 is dumb in hockey.

Last edited:
Let's be real though. Either of these teams would be impossible to defend if both teams were trying. We will get a taste when KD joins the Warriors.

ugh. they just said that the charlotte bobcats will host the allstar game next year.

PG13 one point from the all star game record...gets face guarded by two guys in the last minute. That was funny.

229e1db645b588ccfb5dd07598b7692c.jpg

Back