• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

How much do tickets usually cost for Saturday night? Your boy is probably going next year in the QC.

Wife and I were talking about this tonight. We are defs in. She's probably more excited than I am.

Wife and I were talking about this tonight. We are defs in. She's probably more excited than I am.

I actually enjoy the celebrity game too. I think that might be the cheapest ticket of the weekend, though it's usually at a smaller venue. We will likely do a Friday-Saturday weekend. Maybe throw in the ASG too depending on cost.

I actually enjoy the celebrity game too. I think that might be the cheapest ticket of the weekend, though it's usually at a smaller venue. We will likely do a Friday-Saturday weekend. Maybe throw in the ASG too depending on cost.
Great event for Kevin Hart fans

It's a shame Fantastic Four tanked. Kevin Hart would be a great Mole Man in the sequel.

Man, I wish Lebron would've done the dunk contest back when he was younger. Wonder what we would've seen from him. Also, I'd love to see Bestbrook in it. I bet he'd be pretty crazy.

Back