• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

229e1db645b588ccfb5dd07598b7692c.jpg

:cam:

Going to be sweet for Charlotte to host the All-Star Game two weeks after the Panthers win the Super Bowl. #incline

I asked my ticket rep last week whether Hornets' season ticket holders get preference on All Star events next year. His response was that it is an NBA event, not a Hornets event, and they haven't been given specifics from the NBA on how many tickets they will control.

Here is an article saying that Dunk Contest tickets were going for $978 online for nosebleeds in Toronto; however it also says that Raptors season ticket holders were given the opportunity to buy. So I would assume that the NBA takes the lower level and the Hornets' ticket holders will have the opportunity to buy upper level.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...s-a-celebration-tailored-to-an-exclusive-club

A grand per ticket just to get in the door seems outrageous. I was hoping for like 3-400. I ain't paying that.

A grand per ticket just to get in the door seems outrageous. I was hoping for like 3-400. I ain't paying that.

Thanks, Obama.

Toronto apparently had some of the highest prices in ASG history though. Up there with NYC and LA. Hopefully CLT is a little easier on the wallet.

Its the #1 event all year where you can go and hope to get impregnated by an NBA superstar. Demand to get in the door is gonna be silly.

Its the #1 event all year where you can go and hope to get impregnated by an NBA superstar. Demand to get in the door is gonna be silly.

Just go hang out in the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton down the street.

Thanks, Trudeau.

Toronto apparently had some of the highest prices in ASG history though. Up there with NYC and LA. Hopefully CLT is a little easier on the wallet.

Fixed.

I'd rather drop $300-400 on really good seats at a NBA game than pay for a weekend of nosebleed minigames.

Nuggets reject Griffin for Danilo Gallinari, Kenneth Faried, Nikola Jokić and Will Barton.

Good try, good effort GM Doc.

Back