• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Timmy's still got it.

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/pelicans-guard-ish-smith-ranks-fifth-nba-assists-through-two-weeks-regular-season

Russell Westbrook. Ricky Rubio. John Wall. Chris Paul. Ish Smith. Ish Smith?

Scan through the NBA’s assist leaders two weeks into the 2015-16 regular season and you’ll see four household names at the top of the list. Then at the No. 5 spot is a sixth-year pro now playing for his ninth different NBA team, who signed with his current squad just 24 hours before New Orleans tipped off this season at Golden State.

ISH

i just wish he was doing it for the sixers instead of my pellies.

The Sixers are not winning fine on their own.

i know but think about how many more fun losses they could endure.

kinda rooting for the warriors to run the table until the Christmas Day game vs the Cavs. 28-0 baby. If they get past the Clips in 5 games they got a shot.

kinda rooting for the warriors to run the table until the Christmas Day game vs the Cavs. 28-0 baby. If they get past the Clips in 5 games they got a shot.

The best winning streak to open a modern NBA season belongs to the 1993-94 Houston Rockets with a 15-0 start.

Back