• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

O/U on total number of wins the Thunder and Raptors get over the remaining possible 6 games: .5

I initially wanted to jump all over this, but I think it's fair to say that they'd only be favored in 0 to 2 of the remaining games (4 on the road, and OKC/TOR have been dogs in their home games).

Last edited:
RJ is the Cavs to plama's raptorials right now. BRINGING THE PAIN

Melo has stopped offenses for a decade.

Draymond can do more things than any of those people. He would score more points if he wasn't the third option. He's also an excellent passer and you have to keep a body on him. He can play multiple positions.

Offense isn't just shooting.

Would he score better on a different team? Doubtful. Here's some #advancedstats. Draymond plays like 95% of his minutes with Steph on the floor. There are basically no statistics of how Draymond would play on his own. He does look good playing with the best offensive guard to ever play the game that needs to be double teamed 30 feet from the basket, so he gets the ball in his hands playing 4 on 3 or shooting wide open jumpers 100% of the time.

the best offensive guard to ever play the game

curry-vs-isiah_o17md5.jpg

I think Curry needs to leads a three game comeback if he wants to start being discussed as the best O guard of all time.

Apparently the Rockets are about to hire D'Antoni

Good luck with that

And you know what that means...... Buzz is responsible for getting James Harden to play defense, and if he does.... he's getting another head coaching job.

Offensive Plus Minus is more supportive of palma's claim

guards with an OBPM > 6 through 7 seasons. (Jordan 8.8, Steph 6.7, Chris 6.6)

Highest single season OBPM
(Steph first with 12.4, next closes is Jordan with 9.8)

Any argument that Jordan isn't the greatest offensive guard of all time is silly. If Steph strings together 3 more seasons like the one he just had then let's talk.

Last edited:
Back