• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

They need to get rid of out of bounds review, or at least change what the refs can look at. Clear foul by Draymond (which would have been 6) causing Westbrook to dribble off his knee. The initial call was OKC ball, if the refs are going to review it they should either be able to call Draymond for the foul, or better yet leave the call as is even though the ball went off Westbrook.

They need to get rid of out of bounds review, or at least change what the refs can look at. Clear foul by Draymond (which would have been 6) causing Westbrook to dribble off his knee. The initial call was OKC ball, if the refs are going to review it they should either be able to call Draymond for the foul, or better yet leave the call as is even though the ball went off Westbrook.

Lol. Come on bro.

Lol. Come on bro.

Didn't change the outcome of the game but that's been a pet peeve of mine for a while now. In a tight playoff game i'm ok with letting some slaps on the arm go, but if the ball goes out of bounds and the ref decides "I saw the defenders arm come down and he either got the ball or the arm so I'm letting the offense keep it" it makes no sense to let the refs go to video and overturn the call without considering the foul.

Game 2 Spurs disagree. Agreed that if the refs can look at something, they should be able to look at everything.

Also, neither Westbrook nor Durant ever lead a team to a championship.

Last edited:
Game 2 Spurs disagree. Also, neither Westbrook nor Durant ever lead a team to a championship.

Not really sure what this means. I've had those calls go both for and against teams I cheer for and I hate it every time.

And on second look that sequence ended the game. Westbrook should have been at the line with two shots to get it within 1 and Draymond would be on the bench rest of the game. Thunder still probably lose, but at the very least they should have kept the ball in that situation.

Not really sure what this means. I've had those calls go both for and against teams I cheer for and I hate it every time.

And on second look that sequence ended the game. Westbrook should have been at the line with two shots to get it within 1 and Draymond would be on the bench rest of the game. Thunder still probably lose, but at the very least they should have kept the ball in that situation.

Edited my post.

Those things even out. Game 1 was largely decided by the blown non-call on the walk by Westbrook that would have given GS the ball back down three with ten seconds left. Instead he went to the line and iced it.

It looked like the pressure of trying to avoid Game 7 got to OKC down the stretch. They got sloppy and dumb (like they did all season).

I'll be shocked if OKC makes the finals now.

Kind of like the Spurs winning game 7 in 2013 vs. the Heat. Ain't gonna happen.

Congrats to the Warriors on the back to back titles.

If OKC could not get it done with Westbrook, Harden, Durant and Ibaka --- that was their chance.

Kind of like the Spurs winning game 7 in 2013 vs. the Heat. Ain't gonna happen.

Congrats to the Warriors on the back to back titles.

If OKC could not get it done with Westbrook, Harden, Durant and Ibaka --- that was their chance.

the cavs are pretty pretty good and won't be as tired

the cavs are pretty pretty good and won't be as tired

They'll also have two of their best three players back this year. I wouldn't mind seeing Bron God-Mode again though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to 6 or 7, but quintuple down on wrongness then watch YOUR CAVS sweep through the east (maybe lose one in Canada, maybe) only to lose in 5 to the Warriors

200_s.gif

O/U on total number of wins the Thunder and Raptors get over the remaining possible 6 games: .5

So much truth to this statement made 5 days ago. The NBA is the worst in facilitating it's star players and teams for competitive advantages for the benefit of the league for interest and revenue.

Back