• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

That's a pretty donk metric if Tony Parker is ahead of Lebron

He's not ahead of Lebron. Everyone eligible for the hall with that score is in. Pretty sure Lebron's score is 100%.

So yea...LaVar Ball wants $1 Billion for the three Balls' shoe deals combined.

He's even generous enough to take it in $100MM installments.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18901427/lavar-ball-seeks-combined-1-billion-shoe-deal-three-sons

Ya this is why I asked the question yesterday about drafting Lonzo. I kind of feel like as a GM you have to weigh the trouble dad is gonna be when you consider drafting him

The video in that link is a pretty good look at LaVar

how will ncaa respond?

if a company signs ball one and starts getting paid with the understanding that they are signing balls two and... heheh three are they eligible to play in college? do they need to go to europe?

So yea...LaVar Ball wants $1 Billion for the three Balls' shoe deals combined.

He's even generous enough to take it in $100MM installments.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18901427/lavar-ball-seeks-combined-1-billion-shoe-deal-three-sons
lol, lonzo is the only one who will be worth a shit in the nba and he really isn't even all that good. already know the celtics are gonna end up with him. the other two probably won't even make it. definitely not liangelo.

this guy is a complete clown.

lol are there athletes you think are good?

I love how nobody is a contender and everyone sucks with ayo

If y'all get the 1 pick you get Fultz anyway, but I've totally turned around on Ball. He's legit.

i don't think he sucks. i just don't see him being a #1 option on a #contender, which is what this draft has been hyped up to be rich of. i've come around on fultz. he's the only one i see with that kind of potential, but i'm still not all that sold.

I see the 2nd oldest one is ranked around 15th, how about the youngest one, is there any rankings on him? He's supposed to be the best of the three

lamelo's teammates are gonna hate him.. From a state playoffs loss where he went 8-28 from 3 and 8-33 overall... check out the last play

What a dumbass.

Bsj71Z1CMAAYmYK.jpg

You can tell from all the ESPN clips that LaMelo is the fucking worst. He cherry-picked his way to 92 earlier this year.

Kinda hard to blame him though with a pops like that. Lonzo seems down-to-earth given the circumstances.

Back