• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I think the BCats are the only team in the league in the t10 in off and def efficiency since the ASG.

Thats impossible. Clippers absolutely have to be there. I think the stat was there were like 4 such teams, OKC, SAS, Clips, BCats or something.

who;s the big goofy white guy on the Heat with the mask that they are putting there against ZBo/Gasol?

Also, I'd love to watch Shane Battier have to guard ZBo for 7 games.

My b, must have heard it wrong on the radio the other day. Still elite company. They defs gon shock the world against the CERS.

Damn I'm all sorts of FAIL right now. ECF here we come. And yes, I'm jumping on the CATS bandwagon. Prolly gon go full time once mamba hangs it up.

Damn I'm all sorts of FAIL right now. ECF here we come. And yes, I'm jumping on the CATS bandwagon. Prolly gon go full time once mamba hangs it up.

The crazy thing is the Cats making the NBA finals isn't exactly out of the realm of possibilities. Raps/CERS/Heat with an injury = good draw. Plus the Heat can lose to like BKN

Well yeah, given the catastrophe the mamba has done for the lakers in driving out Dwight and taking up all their cap room for the next 2 years, its fairly safe to say Kobe Bryant will have the most disasterous end to his career OF ALL TIME. Gonna be AWESOME when they trade draft picks for like half a year of Paul Millsap next year to make Kobe happy. #thecarnageneverstops

Do both MIA and IND just want to avoid BKN/CHI and instead play Raps/Cats? What the hell is this Heat crunch time lineup?

Last edited:
Back