• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I just don't think the Harrison twins are that good. Jaybone said it well, they don't really do anything great.

I think most scouts tend to agree with this opinion, which is why Aaron's stock has been more or less consistent, even after the big shots (low first to mid second). That said, Andrew being a 6'6 PG is notable. Whether he can get better at finishing inside of the arc, however, has a lot to do with whether he can leverage his physical profile into better draft positioning.

They're freshmen, though. They got better between October and April. I have no doubt that they'll continue to get better if they decide to stick around.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Wisconsin, but Jackson and Dekker seemed like the only kids on that team who could make it in the Pros, and neither of them have the athleticism or potential of the Harrison's.

Dekker and Koening have the potential to be far better pros than either Harrison. Think Wayne Ellington or Rashard McCants. That's their ceiling IMO

Dekker and Koening have the potential to be far better pros than either Harrison. Think Wayne Ellington or Rashard McCants. That's their ceiling IMO

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me what you see in common between the Harrisons and Rashad McCants, besides the obvious that all 3 have "Born to be hated, Dying to be loved" tattoos.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me what you see in common between the Harrisons and Rashad McCants, besides the obvious that all 3 have "Born to be hated, Dying to be loved" tattoos.

Ethnicity?

And yes, I know Bone is married to a black woman.

They just said the Spurs have made the playoffs for 17 straight years, longest streak in the league. Guess who is second, no cheating.

They just said the Spurs have made the playoffs for 17 straight years, longest streak in the league. Guess who is second, no cheating.

The Bulls? or the Heat?

Nuggets and Lakers would've definitely been up there, but neither of those teams are making the playoffs this year.

Mavs had a pretty long streak before they were out last year. Lakers?

The Bulls? or the Heat?

Nuggets and Lakers would've definitely been up there, but neither of those teams are making the playoffs this year.

Is he counting this year? Cause otherwise I agree with you that it is Nuggets

Back