• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicks will walk this offseason.

And if he does the Giants will likely get a 3rd round compensatory pick so in addition to giving up that the Giants would also have to take on Stewart's monstrous contract without knowing if he will be the same player coming back.

I'd prefer to let him walk and take the pick rather than an overpaid RB if I was the Giants.

And if he does the Giants will likely get a 3rd round compensatory pick so in addition to giving up that the Giants would also have to take on Stewart's monstrous contract without knowing if he will be the same player coming back.

I'd prefer to let him walk and take the pick rather than an overpaid RB if I was the Giants.

Ehh panthers would be on the hook for the guaranteed amount. It wouldn't be a bad deal financially for NY.

Official 2013 Carolina Kitties Thread - Armanti CUT

Dick Stockton and Brian Billick back in Charlotte today. Those guys feel almost like family at this point.

Last edited:
we're playing like dogshit today, this game is going to be ugly if neither of our lines show up today. O-line and D-line absolute garbage today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back