• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - That was great.

Bobcats brass on the Zeller pick (via @jjones9)
- Cho: I think he'll be good for Clifford's system. Best athletic big man. Work ethic and character is off the charts
- Cho says those attributes put him above Len and Noel.
- Cho says Zeller was No. 1 on their board when the pick rolled around.
- Higgins: his versatility to play 4 or 5 is attractive. He also fits the culture piece for us.
- Higgins: Zeller is a natural fit with Biz. His game is relegated to paint and with Cody's perimeter shooting they complement well
- Higgins said there were some enticing offers they received before selecting Zeller
- Higgins asks fans to give Cody an opportunity to show he's a very good player, let Bobcats help him become a very good player.
- They indicated they'd like to see Cody become a stretch 4 at some point. He attempted 2 3s in college. Missed them both

Wellman will somehow point to him as a buzz recruit that was a 1st round pick even thought he went there after buzz.

Yep. I think it was TexasDeac, FYC or numbers who proved pretty definitively that Andre Roberson could not have been a Jeff [Redacted] recruit.

there's no doubt that this spurs pick, if he is a guard, will turn into a 70% three point shooter just because he plays for greg popovich

Man, Spurs crushed this pick. I think LJC will be good. Really exciting player. Dude is a freak of nature.

If it was any other team, I would scream, "Who tha fuck..." But its the Spurs. Dude will be an all-star

Yep. I think it was TexasDeac, FYC or numbers who proved pretty definitively that Andre Roberson could not have been a Jeff [Redacted] recruit.

I think it may have been OGB actually it was a hilarious beatdown of some Bzzinner who said "he got Roberson with Burks" and got owned.

San Antonio MILFS love this pick, as it gives them another frenchman to cater a torrid affair with

Is it breaking any rules that Tony Parker's NBA team drafted a player who plays on Tony Parker's French Pro A team?

What the hell is going on with the Warriors?

ZpEkP.gif

If it was any other team, I would scream, "Who tha fuck..." But its the Spurs. Dude will be an all-star

Stern butchers foreign name late in the draft, ESPN scrambles to fill 45 seconds of audio and video, cut to commercial. Guy is a starter in 4 years. I feel like I've seen this story before.

Back