• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014-15 Charlotte Hornets Thread

Sure, but it's not like we don't already have a large sample size with these two guys. They were probably on national TV as much as or more than any two players in college basketball last season (plus the regional coverage for Winslow, and multiple years of Frank). We're not exactly evaluating Robert Swift -level unknowns here.

Two recent articles about the Hornets:

Report: Jefferson committed to losing weight to help with low-post moves
Charlotte Hornets center Al Jefferson has dropped over 20 pounds this offseason by improving what he eats. Jefferson credits the weight loss to cutting out fried chicken from his diet.

Report: Kaminsky maintains he is 'not weird'
Charlotte Hornets rookie forward Frank Kaminsky met with the local media on Friday and during the Q&A he wanted to set the record straight regarding his personality.

GET EXCITED

MKG out 6 months with shoulder surgery after the 1st preseason game.

im numb to hornets bad news.

Colbert-kill-me.gif

Goddammit, that really sucks, I just got my season tix in the mail last week. But hey, we have Justise Winslow to step right in and... ooopps.

Looking forward to Arlington spinning this into a positive.

this is like worse by a magnitude of 10 for the hornets than the KB injury was for the panthers

this is like worse by a magnitude of 10 for the hornets than the KB injury was for the panthers

That's just a made up number. I calculate that it is 1/5 (# of starters lost Hornets) divided by 1/22 (# of starters lost Panthers) = 4.4 times the worse for the Hornets. I challenge any of you too prove otherwise. :cool:

Hairston shouldn't even be on an NBA team, let alone in the starting lineup. This team is going to be putrid.

they'll probably go with option a. and i just threw hairston out there as the only other 2 guard on the roster if batum is moved to 3.

the real problem is even without MKG they won't be putrid enough. im anti-tank but this has bottom lotto team written all over it now.

When MKG was out our defense was only salvageable if Biz was in. And we let him go so we could sign Tyler Hansbrough

Back