• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Does that mean Hansbrough gets some run tonight? I would love for him to goad Whiteside into taking a swing at him.

Does that mean Hansbrough gets some run tonight? I would love for him to goad Whiteside into taking a swing at him.

Is Lamb healthy? I could see us plugging him in for some minutes while extending the other bench guys workload tonight. Marvin has been playing a lot of 3 and could see more work at the 4 tonight. Remember we've had Kaminsky and Zeller guarding Winslow at times

Is Lamb healthy? I could see us plugging him in for some minutes while extending the other bench guys workload tonight. Marvin has been playing a lot of 3 and could see more work at the 4 tonight. Remember we've had Kaminsky and Zeller guarding Winslow at times

He's healthy, he's just not particularly good.

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Lee For Three!

Officials not at all unexpectedly calling a shit game

Zeller is by far our most athletic big. That's a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That overall play by Kemba was a thing of beauty. The footwork, the shot, the clutch timing. That's why I watch NBA playoffs

Back