• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Yeah you're good Dwyane. Win something without a fix, Shaq, or LeBron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wish somebody would snipe that guy in the purple shirt sitting court side. Every time he stands up clapping and shit miami scores...hahaha while typing this, Mark Jackson said, "purple shirt man, sit down!"

Purple shirt man pissed of D Wade

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wade went from super likable to hateable so quickly in like 2006.

The good news is that a 1 PM tip in Miami on a Sunday means that fans will probably start arriving halfway through the fourth quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were the first two 3's Wade had made this calendar year. :tear:

Please tell me Purple shirt fuck is from Rock hill or hamsborough brother? Why do they allow that ass clown?

Marvin Williams coming in strong with the 0-7. #RahRahCarolina

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Please tell me Purple shirt fuck is from Rock hill or hamsborough brother? Why do they allow that ass clown?

��������������������

Not looking good. Kemba has some huge fucking balls. But that one missed jumper when down by 2 followed by the Wade 3 was just soul crushing.

Back