• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

You would think their basketball ring was five feet wider than ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That escalated quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frank is fucking worthless

Zeller is worse

Seriously....they never call moving picks in the NBA, and Zeller gets called for them on back-to-back possessions? Come on, Cody.

The next time Dragic drives to his right will be the first all game, and yet we still won't sit on his left hand.

I'm completely fine with blowing this thing up Sixers style. Kemba and Batum are the only Hornets who would sniff a starting lineup for 25 other NBA teams.

I'm completely fine with blowing this thing up Sixers style. Kemba and Batum are the only Hornets who would sniff a starting lineup for 25 other NBA teams.

Kemba would not start for 25 other teams. He's amazing when he is on, but he hurts almost as much as he helps.

We've gotta get a rebounder/rim protector in the offseason. Enough with these fucking stretch bigs that get murdered inside. We got obliterated on the glass this series.

We've gotta get a rebounder/rim protector in the offseason. Enough with these fucking stretch bigs that get murdered inside. We got obliterated on the glass this series.

f1a57b930a682ac93a467e5852165cd3.jpg

As much as Jordan has really done well with the rebranding of the franchise, I still think he needs to get out before we have any sort of success. We may eventually win a playoff series with him as an owner, but never advancing past the second round.

As much as Jordan has really done well with the rebranding of the franchise, I still think he needs to get out before we have any sort of success. We may eventually win a playoff series with him as an owner, but never advancing past the second round.

Where is there evidence Jordan is "in the way"?

Doesn't he have a large say in personnel, specifically drafting?

Doesn't seem to have as much lately. Not sure our drafting has been horrible. Everyone freaks out about Winslow-Kaminsky, but the numbers don't support the hate so far. With a healthy MKG, Winslow gets buried on this roster. Zeller was a worse pick than Frank IMO. Give me Noel over Zeller 10/10.

Back