• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so the clippers got fined $250k for including endorsement opportunities in their pitch to DAJ, and that leak supposedly came from DAJ's agent who tried to steer him to Dallas?

I know nothing about chuck hayes, is he better than big baby?

Probably not but it depends what you mean by better. He was a pretty solid backup big with Houston 4-5 years ago (think he was their starting center one year). He's not going to give you much on offense and is significantly undersized but he's willing to do the dirty work and probably doesn't fall down nearly as much as Big Baby.

Real Madrid wants to join the NBA & is meeting with Silver in October.

The only flub from Silver so far is that it sounds like he's decided not to change hack a blanks.

How would a European division work? Do the American teams travel over, stay for 2 weeks, play each team twice (assuming there are 5 teams)? How long of a stay would the Euro teams need in the states?

How would a European division work? Do the American teams travel over, stay for 2 weeks, play each team twice (assuming there are 5 teams)? How long of a stay would the Euro teams need in the states?

Ideally they would cut the season to 72 games and you play every team home and away and play a third game against every team in your division (assuming 7 divisions of 5). Every U.S. team does one road trip, playing 5 games in europe. The european teams do three trips of 10 games in the states

Playoffs would be tough, especially in later rounds.

Last edited:
The only flub from Silver so far is that it sounds like he's decided not to change hack a blanks.

Free throws are part of the game. The rules shouldn't be changed because a whole generation of players haven't cared enough to learn to shoot them. (yes I know I sound like BKF)

Free throws are part of the game. The rules shouldn't be changed because a whole generation of players haven't cared enough to learn to shoot them. (yes I know I sound like BKF)
Whole generation? It's like 1 or 2 players in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back