• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule isn't to avoid punishing people who can't shoot FTs. The rule is to avoid 45 minute quarters.

something has been bothering me about the tread title then i realized that every season is strip club season for harden. carry on.

Free throws are part of the game. The rules shouldn't be changed because a whole generation of players haven't cared enough to learn to shoot them. (yes I know I sound like BKF)

And intentional fouls away from the ball shouldn't be. The only reason they are is because outlawing them would raise concerns about player safety. If a foul happens away from the ball and the fouling team is in the bonus the team that got fouled should have the option of shooting free throws or taking the ball out of bounds. Problem solved

Free throws are part of the game. The rules shouldn't be changed because a whole generation of players haven't cared enough to learn to shoot them. (yes I know I sound like BKF)

as a whole, players shoot free throws better now than they ever have

I'd imagine most fundamentals are actually at their peak now as well

rescuing from page 2

MiserlySeveralArgali.gif

GIF of LeBron's shot distribution over his entire career

Tristan Thompson 3 years, $53M. Are they officially the Big 4 in Cleveland?

tristan needs to chill the f out

jesus that is way too much money for a dude with no offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back