• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left orbital fracture confirmed, having surgery today, for a normal person 6 weeks, for Rose...who knows, he obviously doesn't want to play anymore anyway.

Defensive wounds?

I mean, Rose also has this whole issue of a gang rape in which his defense is that the accuser consented to a gang bang and is pissed because no one reimbursed her for a dildo

Not to make light of rape, but the accuser's case is pretty much her word and nothing else. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that the case is weak.

I hope it didn't happen, but if he raped her then he should face the consequences. Seems unlikely though.

Not to make light of rape, but the accuser's case is pretty much her word and nothing else. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that the case is weak.

I hope it didn't happen, but if he raped her then he should face the consequences. Seems unlikely though.
So you think she consented and is now salty about it for some reason?

I know neither of us have any idea but her version makes more sense than Rose's on the surface

I know neither of us have any idea but her version makes more sense than Rose's on the surface

Honestly, it only makes more sense if you're not familiar with that, umm how to say this delicately, culture*. Running train not uncommon in certain circles

*referring to some athletes/bros before anyone gets all race heavy. For example http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/17/football/leicester-city-players-sacked/

Last edited:

They were together for like two years. She's only suing, not pressing charges. Seems like it could be a money grab.

Hey bros, got a couple of spots open in a keeper league that's entering its sixth season. A few posters here (mdmh, TenaciousKory, and DemonDeaconz) are in it. Lemme know if you're interested.

6L8qqDM.jpg

uhoh giannis got ripped. league fucked.

Since we're looking at young players' arms, here's my boy CLINT with dem Dwight Howard shoulders.

XmNHwi1.jpg

You'd think that, but the psychos over at ClutchFans made this trippy shit to find out:

q8MN5Tq.jpg

Well they're idiots. It's clearly not the same cut of jersey. Just look at the white space between the collar and red stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back