• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaah I think you were just duped as a Laker fan.

yeah I thought fisher always had a reputation for being a fake nice guy

Spurs open pre season against sac town tomorrow and are already sitting the #olds. Parker, duncan, manu, boris.

Laker fans are in for a rude awakening when they find out Kobe is an ass.

yeah I thought fisher always had a reputation for being a fake nice guy

I don't recall much about that till taking over the players association and some chatter when he left Utah to go back to LA because of his daughter (at least what he said). Of course now that I look it up, he took over the NBPA in 2006, dude's ancient. Also, just a really poor effort and a failed attempt at humor, PH. you're better than this

Last edited:
White people just liked him because he was light-skinned with no tattoos. He's always played like a punk.

Of course the minimum wage copy-editor who is afraid to write his own material is a Wake, Everton, 76ers, Detroit Lions fan. What I'm saying is you're a complete loser.

He's right. I can't get my team gear at Walmarts around the world.

What I can do is spell and think critically. Wake is kinda nice like that.

I think the clips might win it all this year

Mark it down, buckets has spoken

I could see. They're real deep. I think Stephenson will be a determining factor in their season. Will he kill their offense when he's in?

Truth be told, Lance is better than Reddick and may be starting if he behaves himself

Where does Rivers fall in the pecking order now? 7th man? 8-10?

Probably still the backup pg, but prigioni, Lance and Crawford can all run the point for the second unit

But in terms of PT, he should get none if it's a complete meritocracy

You got:
CP
JJ
Wes Johnson
Blake
DJ
Pierce
Crawford
Smith
Lance
.... Then maybe Rivers @#10? But I'd rather play Hayes or Priggie Smalls

Are we sure Lance is good? I mean, he had a nice stretch, but he still doesn't pass the #eyetest.

Derek Fisher always seemed like a standup guy (at least as a laker fan), smh. Last few years that facade seems to have come off.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/04/03/derek-fisher-candace-divorce-blindsided-me-with-divorce/

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/

How the shit is the #narrative here that Fisher is a jerk and not that Barnes is a friggin' lunatic?

Burneko had a good breakdown over at Deadspin last night. People are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back