• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Boban has played great, but he's not getting off the bench in favor of the stiff that is Greg Monroe. Simmons continues to play like absolute crap and get abused by Kawhi. I also don't get why McConnell isn't playing. He can certainly cover VanVleet or Lowry.

Jesus, Brett Brown is a moron. Why can't he do sets to get Embiid the ball in the post? It ain't rocket science.

Boban can’t play against this team

He can’t defend anyone

Ennis has been amazing—why do we want TJ?

Brett has made all the right adjustments in this series and the last one after game 1 losses. He’s thoroughly out coached his opposition in both series. The Sixers just aren’t hitting shots today.

Boban has played great, but he's not getting off the bench in favor of the stiff that is Greg Monroe. Simmons continues to play like absolute crap and get abused by Kawhi. I also don't get why McConnell isn't playing. He can certainly cover VanVleet or Lowry.

Didn’t you once call McConnell the worst player is the NBA?

Cool it rj. We have a much different sub pattern than Toronto because of Joel. Trying to get him the most crunch time minutes we can. Stole some without a center and didn’t let the game get away.

Simmons is useless...He's no factor whatsoever on offense and is being abused on D.

The Sixers have forgotten about Butler fort the past six minutes.

Watching Ben Simmons be a complete fraud will never not be hilarious.

I wish the Sixers could trade Simmons for the rights to Ja Morant....

Watching Ben Simmons be a complete fraud will never not be hilarious.

This schtick will never not be hilarious. He clearly has limitations but he’d also still be the second best player on your team.

The Sixers missed so many shots at the rim in the first half and then laid that piece of shit in the fourth quarter.

Just showing this is a really really good matchup. I said Raps in 6 and it still kinda looks that way, but we’ve managed to make it a pretty competitive series. Kawhi is such a fucking badass. Dude hits shots with hands in his face like nobody I’ve seen in the east.

A friend of mine just called. He's looking for a Hyundai Genesis and was directed to a dealership in Anaheim - Russell Westbrook Hyundai. :)

Quality series going between the Sixers and Raptors. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Jokic just tied Tim Duncan and Charles Barkley with 4 career playoff triple doubles.

Wilt is the only big with more with 9.

Quality series going between the Sixers and Raptors. Looking forward to the rest of it.

This.

All four series are pretty fun; Houston - GS the least interesting of the four iMO. Houston just too unwatchable for me.

This schtick will never not be hilarious. He clearly has limitations but he’d also still be the second best player on your team.

He'd be the second best player on his own team if he or his coaches would park his ass around the basket and play him in an early-career-KG-style 4 role. But every millennial wants to be the PG. The guy is definitely a fraud.

Back