• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Much like Boston -2.5 seemed like a gift last night (which is why I stayed away), GSW -6 seems similarly “easy” given no CP3.

Staying away again. I’d honestly feel better about taking GSW -8.5 or more.

Chris should hobble out and play the first series to get the crowd pumped!

I’m as anti-Lebron as they come, but if you aren’t supremely impressed he made the finals this year, you’re going out of your way to be a hater.

His supporting cast sucks. They were a 4 seed.

Honestly, I was surprised they got by the Pacers after their way that series started.

If you think he’s the GOAT, you shouldn’t be surprised he beat the Celtics.

If you think he’s the GOAT, you shouldn’t be surprised he beat the Celtics.

In about 2-3 years, you are my top candidate for calling the Celtics one of the best teams in NBA history.

Mostly kidding.

I don’t think Lebron is the GOAT because he beat the Celtics... But he sure isn’t hurting his case in these playoffs.

His team fucking blows.

I know it doesn’t say much about the Eastern Conference that these were the ECF participants, but you can only play the teams they put in front of you.

I actually think you and I agree on Jordan vs. Lebron, but you just like to get a little silly with it.

I think the Celtics could be a great team in 2-3 years. Definitely. Doesn’t mean they’re great now. I’m not calling Timmy the GOAT because the Spurs beat the Warriors in the 2013 playoffs.

moar 3s please

not enough 3s in this game

Lincoln I can see. Carl's Jr? Try and be selective, Matt. And what is Memphis BBQ anyways?

Feels like last night’s game so far.

Of course, I’m watching it on a 13” tube TV on mute in the basement of a cabin in the north GA mountains.

So my take might not be all that sharp on this one.

Draymond turning into 2nd round pick Draymond tonight.

This Rockets - Knicks game is pretty much exactly what I expected.

Back