• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I'm guessing most advanced stats have CP3 as fairly high if not the highest in crunch time stats. Simply because he always has the ball in his hands, rarely turns it over, and his team usually gets a decent shot.

they mentioned some stat verbally at the end of the game that OKC was the best team in crunchtime in the NBA... but not sure how that's measured or what specific stat they were referencing

they mentioned some stat verbally at the end of the game that OKC was the best team in crunchtime in the NBA... but not sure how that's measured or what specific stat they were referencing

Clutch the last five minutes of a game in which the point differential is 5 or less

I'm guessing most advanced stats have CP3 as fairly high if not the highest in crunch time stats. Simply because he always has the ball in his hands, rarely turns it over, and his team usually gets a decent shot.

Good call he was actually the number 1 player in the NBA for that and so was his team. He certainly balled out tonight super proud of CP3.

Last edited:

Chris Paul's teams have pretty much been the best in the NBA in that stat for like 12 years or something

The amount of talent in the league right now is silly.

Harris is getting a lot of late run for a guy just coming back from injury.

it's exciting because it's close, but kind of a letdown after the first six games

Jazz are playing good defense. Both teams seem tired.

No, but only because a guy who can stifle an elite big isn't all that useful. He would have been extremely valuable in the 80s and 90s.

The Nugs were running too much iso for Jokic.

Whoa. Gary Harris saved the day.

I don't have a problem with trying to go up 4 or get fouled there. Tough miss for Conley.

That game was ugly. Tough way to go out for the Jazz.

Contest update: Shoo has clinched a First Round win. He was the only poster to pick Nuggets in 7. Shoo has 11 points. He also has Rockets in 7. He could finish with 13 of 16 points. Very impressive. Shoo only missed on the sweeps.

Seven posters have 8 points.

I got 9 reponses for the Second Round contest. At this point, the whole contest is Shoo's to lose.

Back