• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

The more media love the better as makes us look great if we beat them in accchamp. Need to pull for Pickett to get hot and have a Pitt comeback as we need a champ that is hyped as doubt any of our reg season games will the way others are losing.

OK, but why not a UVa team we've already beat rather than Pitt.

Cincy is an absolute joke. Hoping tulane pulls off a miracle

Just got back to Iowa-Wisconsin. There's an ambulance on the field carrying off a Wisconsin player. Don't remember the last time I saw that.

Sophomore TE got rolled up while run blocking.

Last edited:
The ACC sucks so hard where I can’t watch the number 17 or number 13 team in the nation because they are on the ACC network.

Well Walker is unstoppable, guess he should have transferred to Alabama. Most yards all time vs. Michigan already.

Walker is all time leading rusher in the history of MSU /Michigan series.

oh wow, thought that game was dead. Been watching Miami-Pitt

i've always thought a stop in the endzone was a safety huh TIL

Weird scheduling quirk that Michigan and Michigan State play Indiana/Purdue next week and then Maryland, Ohio State, and Penn St. to end the season.

looks like Pitt gonna get screwed out of a safety here - i don't think the runner even got out of the endzone

Baylor gonna beat TX. 31-24 and victory formation for Baylor.

Back