• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

These games are awesome.

Hopefully our game will be boring.

Forgot to check back on that game. LOL Texas again.

Kory, I thought the Miami guy barely got the ball across.

what a ridiculous play in the pitt miami game. miami throws for a 1st down to essentially seal the game but the receiver fumbles and the ball rolls out of bounds behind the stick

Refs trying to fuck Miami, maybe as the only ACC team with a chance of the playoffs we will get the full ACC ref favoritism.

Refs trying to fuck Miami, maybe as the only ACC team with a chance of the playoffs we will get the full ACC ref favoritism.

For real. How could the ref be standing right there beside the marker a yard away from the ball and spot right in front of him?

The only reason I said that is because it was originally at the right spot and then one of the refs runs in and moved it like half a yard back behind the sticks which was completely wrong.

Michigan trying to copy the Wake mesh but can't, fumbles.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Michigan -4.5 at MSU, O/U 50.5, 12:00 FOX !!!

LOL at Kenny Pickett and the national media flailing around.

Last edited:
Pitt loses. At this rate, we aren't gonna play a top 20 team all season. Wish I felt as good as others about a "guaranteed" trip to the CFP playing such a schedule.

Pitt loses. At this rate, we aren't gonna play a top 20 team all season. Wish I felt as good as others about a "guaranteed" trip to the CFP playing such a schedule.

I’d sure love to go 13-0 and find out

Back