• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Alright time to join the “get mocked” crowd:

Michigan State -1.5
Kent State +4
Gonzaga -15
Saint Mary’s -4
Gonzaga over 86.5 points
Kansas State -8.5
Creighton -5.5

At the bar today so I’ll be firing off small first to 15 bets as well.

Also in on two random parlays for fun with @Deacsfan27 and a couple others

los-angeles-united-states-20th-feb-2022-amanda-enfield-left-and-lily-enfield-the-wife-and-daughter-of-southern-california-trojans-head-coach-andy-enfield-not-pictured-watch-during-an-ncaa-college-basketball-game-against-the-washington-state-cougars-sunday-feb-20-2022-in-los-angeles-usc-defeated-washington-state-62-60-photo-via-credit-newscomalamy-live-news-2HPGH15.jpg

Of course he's going to try to play. The question is whether or not he'll be any good.

I hope so, because I enjoy watching Miami play.
They really need to bring it after the showings of the other ACC teams that wear orange this post season.

Does the ACC have the most schools that have orange as a primary color? Feel like this could be low key part of the problem for the conference; just not a serious color.

jesus Amir Abdur-Rahim took the Owls to 1-28 his first year

I mean, they were 6-26 the year before under Al Skinner... So he's clearly done a good job.

But you probably weren't arguing that he hasn't.

yeah, this is KSU's first ever WINNING SEASON in D-1, in their 18th year at the highest level.

first ever winning season overall. first ever winning season in conference play.

Back