• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

At first I was annoyed that they didn't call a foul there, but KSU never really had the ball and are they really going to call loose ball hand slapping stuff? Nah.

Nice weak side block. A shame KSU couldn't gather the rebound for another shot. Oh well.

At first I was annoyed that they didn't call a foul there, but KSU never really had the ball and are they really going to call loose ball hand slapping stuff? Nah.

Nice weak side block. A shame KSU couldn't gather the rebound for another shot. Oh well.
I mean, if you are in the process of grabbing a ball and somebody slaps your arm and prevents that, then that is a foul.

The more they showed the replay, the less I felt like it was a foul.

I mean, Gene Steratore agreed with me and that guy is NEVER wrong.

(never mind that this isn't even football)

The more they showed the replay, the less I felt like it was a foul.

I mean, Gene Steratore agreed with me and that guy is NEVER wrong.

(never mind that this isn't even football)
the contact with the other guy he focused on I agree that wasn't a foul. that was two guys battling for a loose ball, but the slap before that prevented somebody with better position to grab the rebound from doing so.

Big 12?

Big 12?

Is Iowa State gonna score 12 points in this mf'in game?!

Pitt has reached the point where as a Wake Forest fan I have to think, It Would Suck To Lose This Game

You have to think you could launch a contested 3 within the first 10 seconds of the shot clock and score at least 6-9 points in 8 minutes.

Where did St Mary’s find this group of absolute doofuses? They collectively look like a super douchey private HS team.

Update: 95-10 is the score pace.

I wonder if Pitt would move up in KP if they held onto that pace

Back