• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Utah Valley was up 23 last night and blew the lead. They had a 3 point lead and tried to foul the shooter at the buzzer who drilled the shot and finished the four point play to send them home. I sure hope this fools aren’t put in NIT over Wake.

Longshot chance for shenanigans:

UNC just got back to 2 Q1 wins with Ohio State’s tourney run. NC State has 1 as of today. Neither has a “bad loss” and they split their season series. And UNC’s AD is in the committee while State’s is not.

I think it’s more likely a) State makes it over them or b) neither makes it than we see that scenario, but, can you imagine PackPride…..

Utah Valley was up 23 last night and blew the lead. They had a 3 point lead and tried to foul the shooter at the buzzer who drilled the shot and finished the four point play to send them home. I sure hope this fools aren’t put in NIT over Wake.
UVU is an NIT auto-bid as they won the WAC regular season. Mind-boggling late game collapse for UVU. Among other things, they missed 6 FTs in the last 2 minutes, and then as mentioned above, UVA was up by three loses on a four point play with two seconds left.

The worst part to me is fouling up 3 with 12 seconds left. I guess that part didn't ultimately cost them, but that's just dumb as hell -- way too early to be doing that, especially when you've been missing a ton of FTs. Does at least show how bad their general late-game plan was.

Maybe Stanford was right after all to stick with Jerrod Haase over hiring Madsen

Is there a consensus (as much as possible right now) fourth among the last four in?

Should come with an emotional health warning for Marquette fans. Love and hate separated by a few feet

Purdue prepping for the tourney with some peak Purdue chokeage

Back