• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

this is the second big mistake they have made announcing the teams.

ACC out of conference play the last 2 years is just killing the conference. How the f and an 8-10 team in the SEC be an 8 seed? The SEC used to be a 3-4 bid team conference.

Plenty of good seats available in Greensboro
Bump. Though I suppose a lot of Kentucky fans will snap 'em up.

Who thought we'd see the day Pittsburgh would be the only ACC team with a shot at playing there

Clemson finishes two games ahead of State and makes it farther in the ACC tournament and beats them 3 times, including curbstomping them twice in NC in the last few games of the season, and State makes it with room to spare and Clemson is left out. The selection process is a joke.

anyone down for a bracket challenge? i know the boards does one but i have been doing one for over a decade.
PM me if interested

Clemson finishes two games ahead of State and makes it farther in the ACC tournament and beats them 3 times, including curbstomping them twice in NC in the last few games of the season, and State makes it with room to spare and Clemson is left out. The selection process is a joke.
Clemson had six 20-point wins in the ACC. Best in the league by far.

It has become an absolute joke.

If we beat LMU, LSU, State, UVA, Pitt, BC - do we still not get in?

Back