• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And UVA gets a touchdown from Bob Griese’s grandson, followed by a pick six from a true freshman, to score 14 points in 10 seconds and tie the score in Louisville.

What happened? Just see there's an injury.

So they scored a TD, pick six, and scoop six in less than 4 minutes?

That was a crushing hit, hope that guy is okay. Amazing that the ball bounced right to his teammate in stride.

I haven't seen the play but sounds like it was a helmet to helmet hit.

It was violent helmet to helmet. Looks like his head was down at impact. Not good.

The hit was very bad. No sign of movement from Paris Jones at any point as they carted him off.

Just saw it. He was out before he hit the ground and Louisville staff was running to him (it was close to their sideline) before the play was over.

I guess the injury looked bad enough that ESPN scrubbed it from their site? They have a video for that TD, but it doesn't work.

UVA may be 2-7 but I’m convinced they would wax us. They have been in almost every game.

Back