• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope UNC curb stomps Duke Saturday night, I’m not buying the Duke hype and don’t want to be 4th in the Big 4. Lastly I was there Thursday night and while I know our level of bad I was surprised at their level of bad. If you try to give a game away multiple times it’s likely they will finally take it. I also think Elko loves owning Clawson right now and kicking our ass.

i will predict a hot Drake Maye finding Tez and a final of 38-13

This is good news. I obviously haven’t stopped watching football yet, but with every violent hit to the head and every kid I see carted off the field, I feel worse and worse about football being entertainment for me.

This is good news. I obviously haven’t stopped watching football yet, but with every violent hit to the head and every kid I see carted off the field, I feel worse and worse about football being entertainment for me.

Footbal in its current form won't last much longer IMO.

I've noticed this year and last that there are SOOOOO many long stoppages of play to deal with serious, carting-off-the-field type injuries. What hit me a few weeks ago was watching the multiview and there were literally three of the four games with a player on the ground and the teams taking a knee.

I've noticed this year and last that there are SOOOOO many long stoppages of play to deal with serious, carting-off-the-field type injuries. What hit me a few weeks ago was watching the multiview and there were literally three of the four games with a player on the ground and the teams taking a knee.
i wonder if there are more injuries or more caution being taken

I posted an update on the FSU cowgirls on the CT but it got no attention.

That is great news. No team does, but UVA certainly does not need any more tragedies.

Back