• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22’s takes are so hot they’re at least 451 F.

It takes a real heart of darkness to respond like 22 has.

I think 22 graduated in 1984.

Things really are falling apart for the MSU program.

I hope we can convince 22 to come around but I don’t have great expectations.

22 is showing a lot of prejudice to the woman in this case. But I think he has too much pride to change his mind.
Well played sir. Well played

WF transfer Trey Rucker getting lots of camera time for OK State against K State. They said he’s playing tonight despite being arrested this week. Believe that’s at least arrest #2 for Rucker in Stillwater.

This is how long ago Rucker played for WF:
Think he picked off Jordan Love when Utah State played at WF before the pandemic.

WF transfer Trey Rucker getting lots of camera time for OK State against K State. They said he’s playing tonight despite being arrested this week. Believe that’s at least arrest #2 for Rucker in Stillwater.

This is how long ago Rucker played for WF:
Think he picked off Jordan Love when Utah State played at WF before the pandemic.
That’s amazing on multiple counts (no pun)

That’s amazing on multiple counts (no pun)
Jesus I just read up on it - he got a DUI for sitting at an intersection thru multiple lights at 9 am (!!). Second DUI. Felony charges. And Gundy has him starting. I can’t imagine a world where Dave didn’t sit that kid down for the year if not permanently.

Gundy: “I’m gonna let the system run its course”. Jesus what a POS

Man, this K-State QB was awful tonight and they still almost won.

Y’all think Griffis sucks ? You should see this Illinois QB !

Taking the statement of an unidentified witness as fact, when you are so hung up on witness credibility doesn’t exactly scream being objective.
Why would the mother of the dead friend lie about Brenda asking for access to her daughter’s house and computer? It appears that the deceased’s husband has given the phone and text messages to Tucker’s attorneys. It’s interesting that the mother and husband of Brenda’s deceased friend/ assistant don’t seem to be supporting her.

22’s takes are so hot they’re at least 451 F.

It takes a real heart of darkness to respond like 22 has.

I think 22 graduated in 1984.

Things really are falling apart for the MSU program.

I hope we can convince 22 to come around but I don’t have great expectations.

22 is showing a lot of prejudice to the woman in this case. But I think he has too much pride to change his mind.
She just filed for a TRO to stop Tucker’s attorneys from releasing more of the emails. We need sunshine on her communications, not darkness. What’s she hiding? This case is going to get really messy on Oct 17 at the hearing on the motion.

She just filed for a TRO to stop Tucker’s attorneys from releasing more of the emails. We need sunshine on her communications, not darkness. What’s she hiding? This case is going to get really messy on Oct 17 at the hearing on the motion.
not a lawyer but it seems like in the interest of fact finding and not swaying public opinion that we should wait for the actual trial to start. That goes for both sides. Now, I realize that this is as much a PR war as legal issue, but if one is to argue facts then it should be in court.

No one here cares if Mel Tucker is proven innocent or guilty. This is all about how 22/8184 has portrayed the accuser from day 1. It’s been with the misogynistic tone and victim blaming language that has caused women to feel shame for being victims for ages. He’s so blinded by his Tier 3 law school education and misogyny that he actually thinks people are defending the accuser and attacking Tucker. His lack of self awareness is only matched by his need of validation through his precious collegiate rankings.

He is such a small man that he changed his handle because he knew how reviled he had become for these horrific comments and takes.

Last edited:
Why would the mother of the dead friend lie about Brenda asking for access to her daughter’s house and computer? It appears that the deceased’s husband has given the phone and text messages to Tucker’s attorneys. It’s interesting that the mother and husband of Brenda’s deceased friend/ assistant don’t seem to be supporting her.
You have no idea if the mother is who gave the affidavit and neither do I. Someone, who is not identified, claims that “Ms. Tracy sought to sleep over at Ms. Alvarado’s house (in her room) and repeatedly asked Ms. Alvarado’s family for access to Ms. Alvarado’s phone and computers.” That someone also claims Tucker and Tracy “were in some sort of relationship when the conversation took place . . . the phone sex was consensual” (I’m not sure how anyone who wasn’t on the phone line can purport to know whether the phone sex was consensual - and certainly not merely on the basis of an existing relationship, but that’s a completely separate issue). At some point, we may know who gave the affidavit. But right now, you are taking a statement that you have no idea where it came from as fact while calling out others for not being objective (in addition to generally being a misogynistic ass who seems to think that a single woman who has a relationship with a married man is the bigger problem of the two - don’t see you calling Tucker or Stoudimire a tramp, Mr. Objective).

And are you seriously asking why Tucker (or anyone else) shouldn’t have carte blanche to release text messages that could contain personal information related to sexual assault survivors - thank God the judge who granted the emergency restraining order is not as big of an ass as you (and who, by the way, said in the order granting the restraining order that it appeared the texts were obtained in violation of Michigan law - I guess we’ll see on the 17th).

Last edited:
Oklahoma Texas with a solid chance to be one of the best of the year. Let's get after it right off the bat today

Back