• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Travis didn’t make it yet he was so pivotal. NCAA is worse than FIFA.

I was about to say the same thing. With the rhetoric of the committee, I expected Travis to be the unanimous choice for the Heisman. And now he’s not even a finalist?

so Travis didn’t make it yet he was so pivotal. 😂😂😂 NCAA is worse than FIFA.
Well his team won twice after he went out, so he wasn’t important enough to his team for Heisman consideration, but he was so important to his team that despite him being out the last 2+ games they stayed undefeated, but they weren’t good enough for the playoff….1701738345469.jpeg

The committee and the selection show crew would have been awesome at producing game shows in the 50's.

I don’t understand the argument that the reasoning has to be binary - why does it have to be one thing or another thing. It seems obvious to me that multiple factors all combined to cost FSU the playoff spot. Yes, it was the loss of Travis, but it was also Texas and Alabama both having more valuable and noteworthy championship wins, it was probably also FSU needing to win impressively and not doing so. Multiple combined factors.
Not winning impressively is a joke of a reason when Bama was being dominated by Auburn all game and needed a miracle last second toss to beat a possibly mediocre team?

Not winning impressively is a joke of a reason when Bama was being dominated by Auburn all game and needed a miracle last second toss to beat a possibly mediocre team?

Guess the Russian figure skater judge screwed f$u.

Back