• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hate FSU as much as anyone, but it's kind of ticky-tack compared to other stuff that the NCAA ignores.

Most interesting part of the Yahoo! article (to me, at least) was how the NCAA might make an example out of a few folks for tampering by contacting players before they entered the portal. We all know it happens, but I'm sure there are some pretty egregious violations there and I can't wait until they come to light.

I am always amused at what the NCAA actually chooses to enforce.

Would anyone be shocked if Bama tries to get Urban Meyer back into coaching? He's a miserable shithead, but their biggest rival had no problem hiring the same.

They'd win a title within 5 years if they chose to let him rehab his image there.

I am always amused at what the NCAA actually chooses to enforce.
cough cough . . . . carolina. . . cough cough. The 20 year long scandal across both major sports, that was literally swept under the rug.

I knew right then that the NCAA was testicle-less, and they will always have their favorites.

worthless piece of an organization.

Would anyone be shocked if Bama tries to get Urban Meyer back into coaching? He's a miserable shithead, but their biggest rival had no problem hiring the same.

They'd win a title within 5 years if they chose to let him rehab his image there.
As an Ohio State fan, I would be shocked if Alabama or anyone else hired Urban. He had run his course at the end of his tenure with Ohio State. There were a few instances where it looked like he could not physically make it through the game on the sideline. I think the AD actually considered pulling him at one point. I still have no idea why the Jaguars hired him. I highly doubt Bama would risk a fiasco of that level as Saban's successor.

I don't see that. I think they will look to get someone younger. I know that Saban was about the same age when he was hired that Meyer is now, but Meyer is damaged goods.

This is what the B1G contingent wants for home games in the CFP.

Back