• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official ACC Basketball Thread: UVA beats Maryland in overtime!

I hate watching UNC in basketball.....can't buy a damn call.

Does anyone think there is a chance that Wake comes up during the Duke Virginia game with Dino calling the game? It would he interesting for him to take a swipe at Bzz

Carolina looks like they are peaking at the right time.

Duke/UVA underway now on ESPN. Wahoos up 5-0 early.

Dino doesn't have the right culture to take swipes at other Wake coaches or players.

Duke cannot stop hand checking on every. single. possession. If the refs called a Duke game strictly by the rules every single player would foul out.

Question of the night:

How many steps will the lurch looking Plumlee sister get to take before the refs call a walk? 6? 7? 8?

Ridiculous.

I hate that mofo.

Question of the night:

How many steps will the lurch looking Plumlee sister get to take before the refs call a walk? 6? 7? 8?

Ridiculous.

I hate that mofo.

Life is good for white Duke players. Always has been.

UVA ballin. Joe Harris has 21, Akil Mitchell has 12 boards, and UVA is up 9 with 14 to go.

Did the announcer just say that coach k isn't "demonstrative" and "never tries to show the officials up?"

Really?

It is disgusting how much the officials let K get away with. Any other coach would have at least one T already. I despise him with a passion.

Holy shit. Plumlee finally got called for a hook. Roger Ayers, you are my hero.

Just toss that fucker Ayers.

It might actually be funnier that Ayers hasn't T'd him yet and just keeps calling fouls against Duke.

Also, Joe Harris :eek:

My BOI over at TheBigLead dropping some knowledge: http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...at-ken-pomeroys-defensive-efficiency-numbers/

Of the last 20 Final Four teams …
* 9 of 20 (45%) have been in Ken Pom’s Top 5 for defensive efficiency
* 16 of 20 (80%) have been in Ken Pom’s Top 20 for defensive efficiency
* 18 of 20 (90%) have been in Ken Pom’s Top 30 for defensive efficiency

UVA's current defensive efficiency rating? 19.

Back