• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

DeaconSlim2.0

-------------------------
Reaction score
Anyone seeing anything good coming up?

I've been looking to replace my XBOX 360, has anyone seen any big deals on those?....newegg.com and BestBuy have the 250GB version plus Skyrim full download and Forza 4 limited game for $249...supposedly dropping to $200 on Black Friday

Guess no one's doing any shopping this year.

Could have sworn the thread last year had some activity.

Anyway...just got the XBOX360 250GB model with a free FULL download of Skyrim + Forza 4 Essentials version (limited maps/cars/etc) for $199.97 at frys.com

Bought NBA2k13 and Madden13 on Amazon earlier for $25. Prime free shipping, FTW

Mrs I/O and I got bored and decided to hit up Target. It was basically a madhouse, people were everywhere. I definitely felt a little jealous when I saw lots of carts with the 50-inch doorbuster TV in them, even though it's not even something I even want that much. We bought a few pillows and Christmas presents, but that was basically it.

No big purchases for me this year. I got 21 Jump Street and The Cabin In The Woods on blu-ray for 8 dollars a piece, and bought a 4 speed blender for 8 dollars.

In the market for a new computer. Keeping my eye out for great deals today. I'm thinking an Ultrabook of some kind.

Looking for a desktop for my parents. Help me out.

Looking for a desktop for my parents. Help me out.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Black-Omni-120-1333w-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-with-AMD-E1-1200-Accelerated-Processor-4GB-Memory-20.5-Monitor-500GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-8-Operat/22017828

418$ - HP Black Omni 120-1333w All-in-One Desktop PC with AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 20.5" Monitor, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System with HP All-in-One 1056 Inkjet Printer

0088711129361_150X150.jpg

Nice. Thanks. I'll check it out.

My girlfriend got a crock pot and a 20 piece Pyrex set for $8 a piece...unreal prices.

Lots of good deals on X360 and PS3 console packages, but that's to be expected with the new consoles coming out next year. Hard to resist the $199 PS3 bundle, though.

Tough to resist those deals, but I'll save that money to put towards the new console.

Checked out Best Buy and I have to say the WiiU looks really sharp now that it's in HD.

Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, and as crazy as it sounds the new Rayman game was a lot of fun. You have to love a platformer with Black Betty playing as background music during the first level

Back