• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

Any AC3 deals?

Halo 4 hits Amazon gold box later today. Expect it to be $25

Batman Trilogy Blu-Ray pre-order on Amazon for $30

Christmas season. November/December is almost certain.

I would assume they would get them out by Thanksgiving for the holiday rush. I think they will probably target the first week of November to get the initial rush past and have stores restocked by Black Friday. I do wonder how Sony will play it, though, since they have launched in Japan earlier in the past. The PS3 was 11/11/06 in Japan and the following week in the US. The 360 was 11/16/05 in the US. Those are both probably good estimates for the next batch.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Black-Omni-120-1333w-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-with-AMD-E1-1200-Accelerated-Processor-4GB-Memory-20.5-Monitor-500GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-8-Operat/22017828

418$ - HP Black Omni 120-1333w All-in-One Desktop PC with AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 20.5" Monitor, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System with HP All-in-One 1056 Inkjet Printer

0088711129361_150X150.jpg

any other decent desktops out there?

Looking for a refrigerator and a 35"+ TV...where should I look?

Go to the post office and tell them you need a change of address packet. Normally includes some decent coupons for appliances at Best Buy and Lowe's among other decent coupons. I've "moved" twice in the last year.

The longer you can wait for a tv the better if you want a "top level" tv. Deals around now for the most part will be for the good to very good tvs but the deals for the great tvs occur near the end of the year into early next year. But if you cannot wait, check out Amazon's Warehouse Deals. I've bought a lot of things from there (including tvs and laptops) for very low prices. They'll all appear as Used-Like New because their boxes will be opened or slightly damaged but the products are new.

Back