• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Here we see DV salty that Man utd would've been a step down for griezmann

The truth of the matter is Atletico has been among the top 5 teams in the world for 4 years now and Dortmund has dropped off a level or two since Klopp left

Last edited:
No question. But we're talking about this season, and Atleti is starting to show some cracks. They are old at the back and can't defend quite like they did (Godin isn't nearly the player he was, for example), and there's no Falcao / Costa at the pointy end. I don't know, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about Atleti this year.

That said ... Dortmund is a secret mess going into the year and there's a chance they don't put it together at all.

"Doesn't score enough Atleti" has now scored 7 goals in 2 games, both on the road, one with 10 men, one without their best striker the whole gane

Here we see DV salty that Man utd would've been a step down for griezmann

The truth of the matter is Atletico has been among the top 5 teams in the world for 4 years now and Dortmund has dropped off a level or two since Klopp left

lol wut?

That never entered my mind.

"Doesn't score enough Atleti" has now scored 7 goals in 2 games, both on the road, one with 10 men, one without their best striker the whole gane

...and "Can't defend" Dortmund has two clean sheets.

Their CL stats from last season speak for themselves going into this season but things can change over the course of a summer.

MUFC calmly in control so far vs Basel but need to be a bit more creative in the final 3rd. Too many obvious passes on straight angles and straight runs. Not good enough to break down a side like Basel.

fuck. Pogba, captain on the night, off with what looks like a hamstring injury. Feel so bad for him.

MKHI COME ON!!

off the post and the rebound somehow finds the keeper's hands

should be 1-0

On second look, that's a really poor effort on the finish.

Back