• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Messi's first goal was such class.

Nights like tonight are where the German "Konferenz" style coverage (basically Red Zone for the Champions League) is so awesome. Not a ton of competitive matches you wanted to really pay 100% attention to, but a bunch of good goals across Europe.

This is a new one. Marco Asensio will miss today's match due to a leg shaving incident. Lol.

Dumb question but does Mane's red carry over to champion's league games?

Let's go Dortmund

Spurs stepping up their level of comp to the best league in the world

If the match tonight was at WHL, I'd take Spurs 3-0 - Dortmund are injured and have a bit of turmoil. But it's at Wembley, which is Spurs personal house of horrors so I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

If the match tonight was at WHL, I'd take Spurs 3-0 - Dortmund are injured and have a bit of turmoil. But it's at Wembley, which is Spurs personal house of horrors so I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

Dortmund also haven't allowed a goal the entire season thus far. 3-0 would be a stretch in any stadium, IMO.

Dortmund also haven't allowed a goal the entire season thus far. 3-0 would be a stretch in any stadium, IMO.

They are missing half their back 4 tonight (Schmelzer and Bartra) and haven't really played anyone good so far this season (Wolfsburg, Hertha and 10 man Freiburg). If it was anywhere but Wembley, I'd be pretty confident of Spurs getting a couple or more.

OMG

new chant at OT yesterday

Romelu Lukaku
He's our Belgian scoring genius
He's got a 24 inch penis
Scoring all the goals
Bellend to his toes

OMG

new chant at OT yesterday

Romelu Lukaku
He's our Belgian scoring genius
He's got a 24 inch penis
Scoring all the goals
Bellend to his toes

24 inches from toes to pelvis, I'm surprised he can score that much with such stubbly legs.

Back